Make It Happen
Give Yourself Permission to Own Your Dreams and
Go For It!
INTERVIEW WITH LANESHE MILLER-WHITE
Here's why LaNeshe Rocks!
LaNeshe Miller-White is a lifestyle content creator and digital marketing specialist. Her blog, Working Motherhood, provides tips, tricks, and resources for balancing motherhood and work. She has many years of arts marketing experience and is the co-founder and Executive Director of Theatre in the X, an organization dedicated to providing access to theater. Her passions for theater and parenthood support collide in her role as Philadelphia Chief Rep for Parent Artist Advocacy League.
HOMEWORK & REFLECTION
Hoooraay! Wasn't that incredible!? I created these questions below to help you dig a little deeper and consider how you can apply some of these golden nuggets in your life.
Like LaNeshe, you can start giving yourself permission to own your dreams and go for it.
1. What are your values? Many folks will choose about 5-8 values.
2. How might your values dictate why you want to go for your dreams in the next 90 days?
3. How does your different priorities change throughout the year? Are there instances when one thing takes more time in your life than others?
4. What kind of systems do you have in place to organize your time? What are some ideas you would like to implement?
5. What kind of support or accountability will you need to start taking action on your dream/purpose?
6. Like LaNeshe once was, do you feel like you need to move on and get out of your comfort zone?
7. How can you incorporate more joy in your life and Make It Happen?
8. Last step: Now, come share with us your TOP takeaway from today's interview. Share via the FB group here or on Instagram and tag @revitalizeher and @nesheaholic. Use the hashtag #MakeItHappenSeries